Hi all :) ;
I wrote a query for a next-gen project where I want to check which tickets were rejected in a specified time range. My query looks like this:
project = XYZ AND status changed FROM "Ready for QA" TO "In Progress" BEFORE "2019/08/01"
My results are always empty but I know there are tickets with this status change.
Where is my fault?
I would try using a different Date operator...like startOfMonth() and see if you get results.
I tried to recreate your issue in my own instance and was able to execute without any issues though.
A random side note if you are using Custom statuses....I once ran into a scenario where a Status was failing to return any query results...after fighting it for a bit of time I came to realize that when i built the custom status I had included a space at the end of the Status and because i was not putting the space in the query it was failing to return the actual status i was expecting to see. ex: instead of "In Progress" it was "In Progress "
I have multiple projects that use variations of the same base workflow. The variations depend on the requirements of the project or issue type. The variations mostly come in the form of new statuses ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event