Nested Bundled field not displaying correctly

Eric R Hartway February 11, 2021

Hello.  I'm editing a request type for the Jira Service Desk portal. I have two custom fields, one is a "Deviniti [Extension] - Bundled Field" and the other a "Deviniti [Dynamic Forms] - Dynamic Select".  I've nested the bundled field in the dynamic select for it to display if the customer selects "Yes" to the top level question.  The issue I'm seeing is with the layout of the nested bundled field.  When the layout is horizontal, the bundled fields all show on top of each other rather than side by side (this only happens when the bundled field is nested).  I've tested all the layout settings, and the only "fix" I've found is to set the layout to vertical, which is not desired by my stakeholders.  Any help fixing his would be much appreciated.  See print screens for more details.

Here is what it looks like when a customer selects "yes"

Bad format.png

And here is how it should look:

How it should look.png

1 answer

0 votes
Andrus Voolaine February 22, 2021

I have the same error after upgrading Extension for Jira Service Desk to version 6.10.0. The bundled field is not displaying correctly also when I create issue from application and when not using Dynamics Forms. Any help fixing this would be very appreciated.

Eric R Hartway February 22, 2021

I put in a ticket with the Deviniti team.  They responded telling me this is a known issue.  

---

Mariusz Czarniak commented:

Hi Eric,

Thank you for your feedback and confirmation of the zooming resolution trick.

Just like mentioned in the previous message, I would like to inform you that we’ve already encountered the issue that Bundled Fields overlap on the request form if they’re configured as related fields in Dynamic forms and a corresponding task is already in our team’s backlog. Our developers will be soon working on the fix and we will post an update in this request as soon as it is officially available.

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused and do not hesitate to ask in case of any additional questions. We’ll keep you informed about our progress with the fix version!

Best regards,
Mariusz

Eric R Hartway March 25, 2021

Updating to "Extension for Jira Service Management 6.10.1" fixes the issue now. 

Suggest an answer