Menu Drop Down of 'My Requests' when selecting 'My Open Requests' shows all open and close requests

roozadhami June 24, 2019

We use JIRA Service Desk 3.0.11,  JIRA Software 7.0.4, JIRA Core 7.0.4 and JIRA Software 7.0.4 in a our self hosted server.  The reported issue is that when a user selects My Requests tab (as located on the top right corner of the main menu for 'Self Service Port' screen) in order to be able to chose his Open Requests/tickets from the drop down selection menu on the Self Service's My Requests portal he is shown all of his Open and Closed requests but he would just want to see ONLY his Open Requests (when selecting Open Requests from the drop down menu option) and NOT all his Open and Closed requests/tickets. Please advise.

Cordially,

Rooz Adhami
IPsoft Inc.  

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jimmy Van (GLiNTECH)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 24, 2019

Hi Rooz,

Can you check on a Closed ticket, if a resolution has been set? This is what the filters rely on, whether or not a resolution has been set. It does not look at the Status of the issues.

roozadhami June 25, 2019

Hello Jimmy,

Thank you for replying to this email. Much appreciated. 

Best Regards,
Rooz Adhami
IPsoft Inc.

roozadhami July 12, 2019

Hello Jimmy,

Again thanks for your reply. Also, our issue is that the 'Request status' is done via e-bonding and we'd like to know how that information is passed since we can't directly update the status in the SSP (self service portal for JIRA).   

Regards,

Rooz Adhami

IPsoft Inc. 
Email: Roozbeh.Adhami@ipsoft.com

roozadhami August 28, 2019

Hello Jimmy/Support,

We have not gotten any responses to our previous question as stated below:

"our issue is that the 'Request status' is done via e-bonding and we'd like to know how that information is passed in JIRA since we can't directly update the status in the SSP (Self Service Portal) for JIRA"..  This issue would need tro be resolved as it is a high priority for our client. Also note theat we have the following product/support SEN Numbers:
- JIRA Service Desk 3.0.11 - SEN-10470309
- JIRA Core 7.0.4 - JIRA Core 7.0.4

- JIRA Software 7.0.4

Best Regards,

Roozbeh Adhami

IPsoft Inc.

Jimmy Van (GLiNTECH)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 1, 2019

Hi Roozbeh,

Are you able to send us a screenshot of the issue from an agent's perspective? Generally, only an agent can update the status/resolution of an issue. As a customer, you'll need to speak to the team who is in charge of the service desk to ask them to fix up both their process and their data.

Please note that Jira 7.0/Jira Service Desk 3.0 is end of life and you should upgrade as soon as possible.

Cheers

Suggest an answer