• Community
  • Products
  • Jira
  • Questions
  • In the last version I could see the "Under Quality review" Issues directly on the release page. Now I have to use an own filter. Can I change this to go directly to the QA Issues from the release page?

In the last version I could see the "Under Quality review" Issues directly on the release page. Now I have to use an own filter. Can I change this to go directly to the QA Issues from the release page?

Sarah Schwering May 31, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Using the release page to check the progress of a version

In the last version I could see the "Under Quality review" Issues directly on the release page. Now I have to use an own filter. Can I (or my admins) change this to go directly to the QA Issues from the release page?

2 answers

0 votes
Sarah Schwering May 31, 2016

Before our update I had the possibility to see every status. e.g.:

• 4 open
  • 2 reopend
  • 3 approved
  • 5 in progress
  • 7 under quality review
  • 10 resolved

when I clicked on one of the points I saw all Issues with this status from the selected release.

now I can only see:

• all Issues 31
  • 10 Issues done (resolved)
  • 15 Issues in progess (approved, in progress, under quality review)
  • 6 Issues to do (open, reopend)

but I want to see every status for its own. Especially the under quality review Issues.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 1, 2016

Ah, I see what you mean.

Yes, that's the simplifiction aimed at the end-users - they don't really need to know the details of in-progress stuff.  I'm not sure this is a particular improvement or a downgrade to be honest - it looks easier for users, but isn't as useful for those of us who need the details.

Sarah Schwering June 1, 2016

yes, for our company it is a downgrade... Quality Assurance needs the under quality review issues, developers the approved issues, our managers need the whole state to have a better overview for their decisions. 

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 31, 2016

That sounds like a status that you've configured in your system, not a JIRA function, so I'm not sure how you were doing it in older versions - I can't see it in the version 6.4 or 7.1 JIRAs I'm looking at (they're obviously versions behind Cloud, but their release reports are very similar)

Suggest an answer