I am not able to see the old view option for none of the tickets which was present at the top of the

Soumya Roy April 21, 2020

Today suddenly i am not able top see  the old view option for any of the Jira tickets at the top.

When i am clicking on the three dotted horizontal line there comes a list of option where i can see the old view option at the last. 

But i want to get that option at the top of the Jira tickets which i used to get previously.

i have checked with my peer they are able to get the  option as i mentioned in the ticket earlier.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 21, 2020

Hi Soumya - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

You can switch to the Old Jira Issue View by clicking on your avatar and then choose Personal Settings (or Settings). Then about half way down on the settings page you will find a section called Jira Labs.

Simply click off the New Issue View selection. 

Thanks John for your quick response.

I have tried following your instruction but i am still not getting the "old view option" at the top.

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 21, 2020

Can you provide a screenshot of what you are seeing and what you expect to see?

Sure

Attaching the screenshot.jira.jpgHere i want to see the Old View option at the top , which i was able to see today before 4 hrs.

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 21, 2020

If you want to see the old view all of the time - the best way to is to change your Personal Settings.

I am not sure what makes See the old view show up some times and not the other. 

Thanks John . will do that.

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 21, 2020

Also, if you click on the See the old view option in your screenshot above, it typically appends some text on the end of the URL. If you capture that text and save it, then you can append future views with it. 

If this answers your question, can you click on the Accept Answer button above so that we can close this one out? Thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events