How to find last one hour jira issue which has remote link from single project using JQL

Prashant Mali December 6, 2016

how to call this jql using REST api?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Konstantin Mitov [Botron]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 6, 2016

Hi Prashant,

I'm not sure you'll be able to do it with plain JIRA. I'd suggest you try it out first in the issue navigator search, before moving it to a rest call. 

That said, if you want to get JIRA issue updated in the last hour, the query would look like this:

updated >= -1h

Now to get the web link, you can use a plugin like script runner which provides a function called "linkedIssuesOfRemote". With it you can write something like this:

issuefunction in linkedIssuesOfRemote("http://support.mycompany.com/ticket#1234")

And then combining the two together will result in something like this:

updated >= -1h AND issuefunction in linkedIssuesOfRemote("http://support.mycompany.com/ticket#1234")

This should get you close to what you are trying to achieve.

Regards,

Konstantin

Prashant Mali December 7, 2016

Thanks...It works for me.

Prashant Mali December 7, 2016

I want fetch only email address and summary in json using jql rest instead of fetching whole json.

how to do that? 

Prashant Mali December 14, 2016

not particular issue, I want to find the list of all these which has remote link

Konstantin Mitov [Botron]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 14, 2016

This query should not limit you to one link, but it will only give you the issues updated in the last hour as you requested.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events