How to check plugins last used date in Jira

I want to know the plugins history of usage, can anyone help me on this issue.

1 answer

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

It's simple - the last time a plugin was "used" was the last time JIRA was running.

The question doesn't actually make any sense for many add-ons.  If it's providing a field for example, then as long as there's data for one or more issues, it's in use.

There are some add-ons for which you could say things like "this report/export has not been used by a user for X", but there's no way to track that in JIRA.  There's no "history of usage" for any add-ons, even the ones where it could be done (which isn't that many)

I assume you are trying to reduce your add-on usage (and hence bill).  The only way to do this is evaluate what you installed an add-on for and ask your users if they still need it.  The harshest approach (I'd only do this after asking the users and having no-one admit to using something) is to simply disable an add-on and see if anyone yells at you.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in Jira

What modern development practices are at the heart of how your team delivers software?

Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...

203 views 1 3
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you