This morning was awful : All my users contacted me because their filters don't work anymore.
Each concerned filters was using " ... AND Account = 'FeaturesXXX' " to filter issues on a specific TEMPO account.
After i checked, the Tempo Custom field "Account" that we used for 3 years just disappeared to be renamed "Compte" ("Account" in french). The custom field is locked (managed by tempo directly) and i cannot rename it back.
Any idea about the cause of this bug or how to correct it ?
Thanks ! :)
Hi @Philippe LECOMTE ,
Can you please create a ticket for this in our Tempo support channel, https://tempo-io.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/6 so we can better investigate this.
Can you please add information about the language setting of your JIRA instance and your User profile.
Screenshots might be helpful.
I have multiple projects that use variations of the same base workflow. The variations depend on the requirements of the project or issue type. The variations mostly come in the form of new statuses ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events