How do I unlock site administration

travis knese October 13, 2015

While importing something went wrong and now my site admin section for users billing and what not is locked. I cant unlock it. So USER MANAGEMENT & BILLING are locked.

I was doing an import from our old JIRA to the cloud version. I imported it last night and then found out this morning the image was version of the file imported was from 3 weeks ago. So I tried to re-do it this morning. I had to add the users to the file from the cloud JIRA that I had already set up. Because there is no merge functionality. And I have already had to setup 80 users manually twice, because in our old system they were LDAP managed thus could not come over in the import.

1 answer

0 votes
Paulo Hennig
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 13, 2015

Hello Travis,
Could you kindly share to us, which import did you do(CSV, project import...)? And what you mean by this section locked?

In additional, the log files could give us a clarification about any possible error during the import or what's happening with JIRA right now, did you get any hint checking this?

Suggest an answer