How do I set columns for filters if there are no issues appearing?

I am the person who sets up some of the filters for the team but sometimes the filters are for the "current user" and do not display any issues for me. If I don't have any issues there is no way for me to set the default columns for the filter. Anyone know how to do this? And please don't say to set up a "test" issue as we are a regulated product and we cannot clutter our projects with bogus issues.

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.
Tarun Sapra Community Champion Aug 24, 2016

But then if your JIRA is so "Regulated" why don't you have a test instance of jira?

This widget could not be displayed.

We do as a test project on the same server. Will the filter columns copy if I copy the filter and do a save-as? I hadn't thought of that.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published 10 hours ago in Bitbucket

Branch Management with Bitbucket

As a project manager, I have discovered that different developers want to bring their previous branching method with them when they join the team. Some developers are used to performing individual wo...

39 views 0 5
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you