How do I search for timestamps including seconds?

Eso-Admins April 6, 2016

I want to retrieve all issues created since a timestamp with the precision of seconds?

e.g.

created > "2016-03-01 12:45:25"

1 answer

0 votes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 6, 2016

Currently, I believe that you can only query down to the minute.  Per Advanced Searching:

Created

Search for issues that were created on, before or after a particular date (or date range). Note that if a time-component is not specified, midnight 00:00 will be assumed. Please note that the search results will be relative to your configured time zone (which is by default the JIRA server's time zone).
Use one of the following formats:"yyyy/MM/dd HH:mm"
"yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm"
"yyyy/MM/dd"
"yyyy-MM-dd"
Or use "w" (weeks), "d" (days), "h" (hours) or "m" (minutes) to specify a date relative to the current time. The default is"m" (minutes). Be sure to use quote-marks ("); if you omit the quote-marks, the number you supply will be interpreted as milliseconds after epoch (1970-1-1).
Note: this field does not support auto-complete.

Syntax:
created
or
createdDate

It looks like there was also a request for this in the past, but it was marked as Won't Fix:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-31250

Thanks!

Suggest an answer