How do I clear the done column on a JIRA Core board?

Steven Garbarino November 27, 2016

Easy enough to release on a kanban board for regular ol JIRA, but how do you do that with Core?

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 27, 2016

You wait.  Issues are removed from the column once they've been there for 14 days.

Steven Garbarino November 27, 2016

Ah that's awesome, gracias! 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 27, 2016

No problem, it's well buried in the middle of https://confluence.atlassian.com/jiracorecloud/working-with-boards-800712866.html#Workingwithboards-problem - I had to read it a couple of times to pick it up!

Ignacio Pulgar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 27, 2016

Nic should be a selectable value of the Help dropdown menu on every JIRA instance smile

Moshe Leibovich July 8, 2018

Is it possible to change this constant?

I was looking at some properties but couldn't find anything useful.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 8, 2018

I don't think it's configurable without hack some code apart

Adam Słomka July 12, 2018

That constant should be configurable :( 

Like Artem Ustilov likes this

Suggest an answer