How can I search key in workedIssues using "currentuser()"?

Kevin Compagno March 13, 2016

I have a personal search that I would like to share on our local JIRA. One clause in the search is key in workedIssues("fromdate","todate", "user"), with the user being my actual name. Now, I would like to share this, so obviously the "user" needs to be the user of the person running the search... basically the currentuser(), however I am only allowed to enter a "user or group" in this search.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 answer

3 votes
Michael Partyka
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 15, 2016

Hi Kevin,

use this JQL:

Assignee was currentUser()  BEFORE endOfWeek()

Assignee was currentUser() AFTER startOfMonth()

play with this, combine it and it should be fine

Kevin Compagno March 15, 2016

Thank you for your suggestion, however this will not return the same result. I don't want to return the issues the current user was assigned to, but rather, the issues s/he has logged work on.We routinely have scenarios where a number of individuals would have logged work on a particular issue, but it would be assigned to only one person (e.g. a team leader).

the key in workedIssues does this, but I am forced to specify the user and cannot use currentuser()

sad

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events