This page might help you:
This excerpt in particular:
- Remove him from all the roles (we'll come back to this later).
- Delete the permission scheme you just created recently.
- Now, check all your other permission schemes. Do they have the following set:
- the groups users (the generic group for all users)?
- any roles (Developers, Users)?
- If there are users groups in most of the permission schemes, you would need to add a new group, as this would remove him from other permission schemes that doesn't have this new group; hence, eleiminating the possibility of him viewing other projects.
- Create a new group, and set this group to the JIRA Users global permission. This would allow him to login and logout.
- Create a new permission scheme, and set this new group to the Browse Projects permission.
- Ammend other permissions in this new scheme (such as adding developers and other users; do this via groups).
- Associate this new permission scheme to the said project.
- Add this user to this new group, and remove him from the users group
If you need something more issue-specific, try issue level security:
Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs