This page might help you:
This excerpt in particular:
- Remove him from all the roles (we'll come back to this later).
- Delete the permission scheme you just created recently.
- Now, check all your other permission schemes. Do they have the following set:
- the groups users (the generic group for all users)?
- any roles (Developers, Users)?
- If there are users groups in most of the permission schemes, you would need to add a new group, as this would remove him from other permission schemes that doesn't have this new group; hence, eleiminating the possibility of him viewing other projects.
- Create a new group, and set this group to the JIRA Users global permission. This would allow him to login and logout.
- Create a new permission scheme, and set this new group to the Browse Projects permission.
- Ammend other permissions in this new scheme (such as adding developers and other users; do this via groups).
- Associate this new permission scheme to the said project.
- Add this user to this new group, and remove him from the users group
If you need something more issue-specific, try issue level security:
This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.Read more
Atlas Camp is our developer event which will take place in Barcelona, Spain from the 6th -7th of September . This is a great opportunity to meet other developers and get n...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs