Filter issues where Assignee = Reporter

Hi

This seems simple enough that there should be a solution out of the box. I want to filter out issues where the Assignee = the Reporter. How do I do this without using any addons? If I must use addons, is there something free which helps do this?

Regards

2 answers

1 accepted

For anyone else running into this issue, there's an AMAZING free addon called Kepler custom fields which allows you to create a "SIL Calculated Field" to do things like this.

Hi Omar,

already answered here https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/250557.

As JohnBishop explains there, you'll need ScriptRunner or JQL Tricks plugins (both free)

Regards

Timothy Chin Community Champion Nov 04, 2015

Scriptrunner is technically not free anymore. :|

Both aren't free :( This is such basic functionality - I'm really surprised JIRA can't do this out of the box.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Emilee Spencer
Published yesterday in Marketplace Apps

Marketplace Spotlight: DeepAffects

Hello Atlassian Community! My name is Emilee, and I’m a Product Marketing Manager for the Marketplace team. Starting with this post, I'm kicking off a monthly series of Spotlights to highlight Ma...

39 views 0 3
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot