Detailed Report, not summary

Pat Long May 13, 2020

I have created a ticket request form in the portal for use by IT or a manager.

The ticket fields are (with answers)-

Brand of Equipment: HP

Model Number of Equipment: HP 1234

Serial Number of Equipment: 123456

Active / In Storage: Active

Who has the equipment: John Doe

--

I have the work flow to take each ticket entered from the portal and move it automatically from create to done.

I need to be able to get a good report on these incidents that shows these fields and the only reports I can get from next-gen service desk is summary reports. When I choose "add series" I get a very basic chart, but not detail info.  We don't want to go to an add-in/plug in.

Is it possible to do this? I would like to be able to see each field in a report.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 13, 2020

Hi Pat - You can create a Filter with the details. 

Pat Long May 13, 2020

I tried that and it still is just a summary file with a graph. It doesn't show the details of the tickets.

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 13, 2020

It's not in reports - you can click on the Search block (or the magnifying glass icon) and choose Advanced search for issues.

Create your query there. You can add columns for the fields. 

https://support.atlassian.com/jira-core-cloud/docs/save-your-search-as-a-filter/

Like Pat Long likes this
Pat Long May 13, 2020

Thanks John, you are the bomb dot com!

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 13, 2020

Haha - I am glad I was able to help. 🙂

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events