I have tried different ways to get around this issue without succeeding, now I turn to you experts :)
I have created a filter with issues found during a project. I then would like to export this into Excel to make pretty pivot chart etc. However, when I export my filter into excel or even csv the Created-field date-format is weird. On some issues it's in the format YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS and in some it says DD/MM/YY HH:MM:SS. To be able to make a pretty pivot chart I want to get rid of the HH:MM:SS from this data AND have the same format on the date. I have tried in Excel to remove clock with Text-to-Columns function and it works but not when issues have DD/MM/YY HH:MM:SS they seem to not care if I change format.
Any idea on why rows with format DD/MM/YY HH:MM:SS can't be edited in Excel, why different formats are used when exporting data and why not the format listed in the filter view (01/Sept/20) is not used when exporting?
Thanks for your support
I do not use Excel anymore to import datas or edit them. I prefer using Google spreadsheets.
I had a similar problem with dates some weeks ago. I succeeded in dumping the hours/seconds by changing the format of the row.
I cannot help you specifically for Excel but I think you could get rid of that problem by trying google spreadsheets. It seems to be globally more useful when talking about data edition.
I have multiple projects that use variations of the same base workflow. The variations depend on the requirements of the project or issue type. The variations mostly come in the form of new statuses ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events