1. I've installed both Jira and BitBucket as services on the same server (Ubuntu 16.04).
2. Start Jira by `service jira start` (as root)
3. Wait for Jira to start successfully
4. Start BitBucket by `service atlbitbucket start`
5. While BitBucket starts, Jira becomes inaccessible
telnet localhost 8080 Trying ::1... Trying 127.0.0.1... telnet: Unable to connect to remote host: Connection refused
Michael, thanks for sharing your experience. Both Jira and Bitbucket need a Database. Can you use the same Database or does it need to be separate databases and/or even separate servers?
Atlassian doesn't recommend using MySQL according to this:
What Database did you use? Do you know what Atlassian recommends?
Hello Atlassian Community! My name is Emilee, and I’m a Product Marketing Manager for the Marketplace team. Starting with this post, I'm kicking off a monthly series of Spotlights to highlight Ma...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.Save your spot