1. I've installed both Jira and BitBucket as services on the same server (Ubuntu 16.04).
2. Start Jira by `service jira start` (as root)
3. Wait for Jira to start successfully
4. Start BitBucket by `service atlbitbucket start`
5. While BitBucket starts, Jira becomes inaccessible
telnet localhost 8080 Trying ::1... Trying 127.0.0.1... telnet: Unable to connect to remote host: Connection refused
Michael, thanks for sharing your experience. Both Jira and Bitbucket need a Database. Can you use the same Database or does it need to be separate databases and/or even separate servers?
Atlassian doesn't recommend using MySQL according to this:
What Database did you use? Do you know what Atlassian recommends?
I have multiple projects that use variations of the same base workflow. The variations depend on the requirements of the project or issue type. The variations mostly come in the form of new statuses ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs