Can you query an issue to identify when issue were linked to it?

JanaW
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 7, 2016

I am trying to identify all linked issues to an issue by a date and time they were linked. This is for a recovery effort and don't want to manually go through the couple of hundred links on my feature.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 7, 2016

The only way I can think you can accomplish this is by using the JIRA ScriptRunner add-on which offers the issueFunction in JQL

issueFunction in linkedIssuesOf("filter = 'Stories in Epic'")

https://scriptrunner.adaptavist.com/latest/jira/jql-functions.html#_haslinks

0 votes
Nicolas Bourdages
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 7, 2016

Gabrielle's answer will get you part of the way. The real difficulty is finding WHEN the issue was linked. There aren't any "linked on" field you can query. I think the only thing you can do is SQL queries in the DB. Since the links are listed in the history, there must be a way to single out entries related to issue links and narrow down those added in the range that interest you.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events