CSAT Trigger Frequency

Is there a way to limit the number of times the Customer Satisfaction survey goes out to the same reporter?

I'm guessing this can be done but defining the number of tickets by the same reporter or even by the frequescy of tickets created. Any feedback is appreciated.

1 answer

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

No there's no limit. If you enable CSAT, it is sent out everytime the ticket is closed to gauge the customers satisfaction. If you find that's not working, you may just want to suggest for that particular reporter that they set up an email filter to move them into another folder or trash or turn them off entirely. You could request it as a new feature but I think your scenario is likely to be found to be an edge-case so won't gain a lot of traction. 

Thanks @Karalee Kikiros

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Asked yesterday in Data Center

Hi! I'm Cameron Deatsch, enterprise enthusiast and Head of Server at Atlassian. AMA!

Hey team! I'm Cameron Deatsch, Head of Server at Atlassian. At our European Summit just a few weeks ago, I spoke about the latest regarding our Server and Data center products and o...

19,799 views 4 4
View question

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you