An issue has been created but is not visible.

I read similar question at this community but still don't know how to fix it?

I have a project named "BE development"

I create a board "BACKEND board"

I check Board settings->General:

Saved Filter: BACKEND board

Filter for BACKEND board: project = BACKEND ORDER BY Rank ASC

I am the administrator and have the same permissions as in other project where I can see created issues in backlog. I also compare SCREENs settings and they are the same. How to resolve this problem?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Gaston Valente Community Champion Jan 16, 2018

Alex,

Maybe your profile has the create issue permisson but not the browse issue permission

the second one is the necessary to see the issues

Also, you need to check if the project has any issue security schemes that are hidding issues from you

Thanks, I've checked permissions and security schemes but it's ok. Please see the attachments:

link1

link 2

link 3

Gaston Valente Community Champion Jan 16, 2018

Oh, i understand... maybe the issue is at the backlog of the board,

Check if you can find the issue by clicking on the backlog button when you are at the board:

Screen Shot 2018-01-16 at 11.46.20.png

if that the case you can change which issues are going to be at the backlog at "board settings"

Hmm, it's strange but when I came back to backlog page, I found created issues at it:) I didn't do anything, I was waiting for your response. But before when I created issues at backlog page I didn't see them there. I saw them at Issues page.

Anyway, thank you for your help!

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Bridget Sauer
Published Thursday in Marketplace Apps

Calling all developers––You're invited to Atlas Camp 2018

Atlas Camp   is our developer event which will take place in Barcelona, Spain  from the 6th -7th of   September . This is a great opportunity to meet other developers and get n...

74 views 0 5
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you