All Open Queues can't change status

Aaron Geister
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 11, 2020

So we can usually change the status of an issue in service desk all open queues. It has stopped working. I know I had this issue ones before and I can't remember what I did to fix it. Anyone else got an idea of what would calls this. 

1 answer

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 11, 2020

Hi @Aaron Geister  - The only time I have had that problem was when the issue was waiting on an approval and I was not one of the approvers for the issue. 

Aaron Geister
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 11, 2020

Well this is for all issue types approvals and non approvals. From some reason we can transition an issue in all open. I have tried to move things from waiting for support to in progress and no go. I know in the past I had this issue when an issue type was missing a default or important field that was a default or needed field but i can't find what it would be. We have had a lot of issue since the data loss on our instance so I am wondering even after the data restore if its missing something. 

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 11, 2020

That being the case, you should probably go ahead and submit a support ticket with Atlassian.

Aaron Geister
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 11, 2020

:)

Aaron Geister
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 12, 2020

I have added this to existing ticket but I thought I would ask if others had this issue before. I know I had this long time ago and fixed it but can't remember the fix. I thought it was a field missing from a issue type but now I am unsure that true. 

Suggest an answer