restrict fields and notifications

Nodar Vardiashvili April 5, 2020

Hi,

I have a few questions

1.when reporter create ticket and choose active sprint, I want to show notification that he/she choose active sprint and is he/she sure to create this ticket in active sprint ?
2. is there any way to restrict fields ? I dont want developers can change story points but othe roles must have this permission

1 answer

0 votes
Hazwan Ariffin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 5, 2020

1. If the issue is moved to an active sprint, there will actually be a popup screen for the user to confirm. However, there will be no popup screen when an issue is moved to an inactive sprint.

Screenshot 2020-04-06 at 12.36.46 PM 1.png

It's not really possible to have a confirmation screen for moving an issue to an inactive sprint.

2. In Cloud, you wouldn't be able to restrict a field to certain groups or users. So no, that's not possible, I'm afraid. That said, you can restrict the field to uneditable once added. But it would apply to all users, not just developers group.

Nodar Vardiashvili April 6, 2020

hi, thanks for reply. 

I need this notification when they create ticket. when reportert click on "create" i need notification that he/she create ticket in active sprint .Screenshot_3.png

Suggest an answer