"No Test executions are added in this Test Plan" is showing while trying to add in test plan

Souvik Das November 9, 2021

Though I have created Test Execution (inside that 4 Test cases are there) but its not getting added Test Plane, error is displaying saying "No Test executions are added in this Test Plan"

Error Image.png

1 answer

0 votes
Kevin Abel August 8, 2022

I had the same error.  I googled and saw others struggling with this as well.  This is what I did to get the error to go away.  I realize that I have not attempted the solution a second time so I don't know if this works for sure.  

The error showed up when using a test set with six tests in it.  All tests showed the error when I clicked on one at a time.   

I created a new test set and added only three of the six tests.   I did not get the error.  I don't think that doing this fixed anything but it showed me that the error does not always appear.

Next I deleted all of the tests in the test set.  I added all six back again.  The error went away.

My guess is that removing the tests from the test set and adding them back in fixes the problem.  

If anyone else tries at least the delete-add...Please add a comment to this thread.  

Kevin 

Suggest an answer