"Hide completed issues older than" setting on boards

Drishti Maharaj September 5, 2022

Hi,

I am looking to just clarify the "Hide completed issues older than" setting on boards - we have that set up on a board to hide issues older than 1 week, however we have noticed recently that issues resolved in August are still appearing on the board itself in the "done" column.

I did a spot check on some of the closed issues in the "done" column and they were resolved older than 1 week, however they were updated within the last 4 days.

Will that cause the tickets to thus then still appear even though it was only "updated" but closed a long time ago?

Thanks.

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Radek Dostál
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 5, 2022

While I can't say I have a hands on practice with that, I found https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-21897 and if it affects Cloud, it surely affects server/data center as well.

As a workaround what you might try is to specify the "hide" function in your filter, such as adding this to the sub-filter (or main filter, but sub-filter sounds like a better spot):

(resolution is empty OR resolutionDate >= -4d)

Suggest an answer