"Fixed Drop" -value disappears after insert during transition form in bug issue type when transition

Gilad Shtern November 28, 2023

Hi,

I noticed some issue with "Fixed Drop" missing value, meaning value disappears after insert during transition form in bug issue type when transition from step to another step in workflow although Fix Ver is display correctly.

Is this a known issue? Any workaround?

Kindly,

Gilad

1 answer

0 votes
Antuan Sammak _ FusionTech Innovations
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 28, 2023

Hi @Gilad Shtern 

please correct me if i got it wrong, but your issue is that fix version value is being missed when you change type of ticket from one to another?

if yes, you need to make sure that fix version field is added to both ticket types screens.

if not, could you please elaborate further.

Gilad Shtern November 29, 2023

Hi @Antuan Sammak _ FusionTech Innovations 

The field "fixed drop" becomes empty when transition via transition screen include insert new fixed drop.

Kindly,

Gilad

Antuan Sammak _ FusionTech Innovations
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 29, 2023

Hi @Gilad Shtern 

would it be possible please to provide a short video or series of screenshots that exlain the user flow you are after and showing the issue.

Apologies for the inconvenience but the issue is still not clear for me, thats why i am asking for some screenshots.

Regards, 

Suggest an answer