how to search for a sensitive information in confluence space using groovy script

Pantham Akhil August 9, 2021

Hi Experts,

i am new to script runner for confluence we want to search for a confidential or sensitive information such as key words like Password, Passwort, credentials, pwd, if any user or space admin documented such information on space or a page the script should search and list the spaces which have such info. can anyone help me in this please 

thanks

akhil

2 answers

0 votes

Hi @Neta Elyakim can you please help me in this thanks in advance

0 votes
Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 9, 2021

Hi @Pantham Akhil are you looking to develop a solution yourself or want to install a third party plugin ? If its latter you can explore Compliance for Confluence.

Hi Kishan we are already have a add-on called script runner for confluence , so i need a script to do that 

Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 9, 2021

Ok, i can give you an idea how you can develop it -

Using REST API you can -
1. Scan all spaces
2. Loop over all spaces to get all pages,
3. Once you have all the pageIDs, get their content and find whatever information you want to search within the content.

Suggest an answer