Is it possible to add automatically(after adding a task in the particular project) a path to the folder in Google Drive? I mean that for now, I have to indicate the proper folder path in Google Drive each time after adding a task to the project. Hence I'd like to know whether it is possible to define on project settings path to the proper folder so that after creating the task it's not necessary to define the path manually.
Hi @Janusz Adamczyk ,
1. Create a new field (Google Drive Path)
2. Place on Issue type screen
3. go to workflow of desired issue type
4. Edit workflow
5. Select "Create" transition
6. Add post function
7. update issue field
8. select field (Google Drive Path).
9. Enter data ( file path)
10. Publish Workflow.
11. create a ticket and try once