enable to create an issue

IB November 20, 2019

I have a very simple code trying to create a test issue, i'm sure of the project key and the issue type. 

i'm using jira 7.1.4 and power scripts 4.0.6

My code : runnerLog("before ");
string DestinatairesG = createIssue("KYC","","6","test creation", "", "myKYC" , {}, "", "", "", "");

runnerLog("after :"+DestinatairesG);

runnerLog("display :"+%DestinatairesG%.summary);

my error:

Exception while executing SIL program >>testsil<<: [SIL Error on line: 7, column: 23] [SIL Error on line: 7, column: 39] Field >><< cannot be matched against a standard field, a custom field or an alias. What is it?

2 answers

0 votes
Andrew Laden
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 20, 2019

Why do you have "6" in the third field of the createIssue call. Usually that would be the name of the issue type. Is your issue type named "6"?

I think your issue isn't getting created. The createIssue call will still run but return nothing if the issue couldn't be created, You may see something in your logs like 

2019-11-20 15:53:42,658 pool-71-thread-3 ERROR ALaden 633x9281x1 btw0k 172.18.70.34,172.19.52.39 /rest/keplerrominfo/refapp/latest/async-script/checkScript [c.k.j.c.i.routines.issue.CreateIssueRoutine] Cannot save new issue; error was com.keplerrominfo.jira.commons.hostapp.JiraOperationException: Cannot save new issue; error was com.keplerrominfo.jira.commons.hostapp.JiraOperationException: No such issueType >>6<< for project >>KYC<<

So you should check the value of the returned string and make sure it is not empty before you try to de-reference it. 

0 votes
Andrew Laden
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 20, 2019

{Comment deleted for being incorrect.}

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events