cant select "Team" field in issue detail view

Manfred Scheubeck
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 27, 2023

I'm using the Team feature in the advanced roadmap plan

I have added the "Team" field in the respective screen scheme

I can see the Team field and the name which I have set up in the plan in the edit screen and in the full page view.

I can not add the "Team" field in the detail issue view since it does not show up in the configure board - issue detail view configuration. There is no "Team" in the drop down menues.

What is wrong?

1 answer

0 votes
David Friedrich
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 27, 2023

Hi @Manfred Scheubeck - welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Did you check if the field was already added to your issue screens?

Only if it is on the screens (create, edit, view) associated with your issue type, the field will become available.

Manfred Scheubeck
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 27, 2023

Hi @David Friedrich , thank you for the quick answer,

Yes it is already on the screens, I can see it in the edit screen and other screens, but not in the detail issue view on the right side in the backlog. I just can't select it in the configuration.  "Team" is not showing up in the selection drop down menu.

See below snapt shots.

image.pngimage.png

Suggest an answer