Workflow issue

Mukesh Singh August 16, 2019

Hi Support,

We were getting some issue in Workflow-Columns, recently I’ve added a new column i.e. Blocked inside the running sprint and that column listed before Done column.After completion of current sprint, ticket under the blocked column has been gone and Done column’s ticket still present in new Sprint. I am not sure but I think JIRA has considered  blocked column as Done

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Tarun Sapra
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 16, 2019

Hello @Mukesh Singh 

For scrum baords, Jira considers an issue "done" when it moves to the "right-most" column of the board, in your case that seems to be done. So the issues which are done should not appear in the backlog or your next sprint backlog.

Can you please share screenshot of your column configuration and the board configuration. thanks.

JIRA.PNGjira2.PNG

can you Please check and help me for this issue.

Tarun Sapra
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 16, 2019

Hello @Mukesh Singh 

In your workflow the issue can go to bocked, but there are no transitions coming out from Blocked status to other statuses hence please add them. 

Suggest an answer