Workflow buttons disappeared

Purevdorj Nyamdorj August 18, 2022

Hello, 

I am having problem with some issues, but other issues are fine in same project. I am unable to transition issues to different status. I have checked both the permission helper and integrity checker but no errors were found in permission helper and integrity checker is not working ( 504 Gateway Time Out)

Could anyone help me ?

Regards,

Integrity checker error.PNGNo buttons.PNGpermission.PNG

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Tansu Akdeniz
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 18, 2022

Hi @Purevdorj Nyamdorj ,

Since other issues are fine in same project, you have Transition Issues permission too. Can you please check the conditions for this transition from Issues -> Workflows -> Related Transition -> Conditions?

For the Integrity checker, do you have DB access? You can determine with SQL query in this link and fix with it if there is any problem.

Purevdorj Nyamdorj August 19, 2022

Hi, @Tansu Akdeniz 

Thank you so much, I have found the reason that why integrity checker was not working. 

Tansu Akdeniz
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 19, 2022

You are welcome!!

Suggest an answer