Next:
badges earned

Your Points Tracker
Challenges
Leaderboard
  • Global
  • Feed

Badge for your thoughts?

You're enrolled in our new beta rewards program. Join our group to get the inside scoop and share your feedback.

Join group
Recognition
Give the gift of kudos
You have 0 kudos available to give
Who do you want to recognize?
Why do you want to recognize them?
Kudos
Great job appreciating your peers!
Check back soon to give more kudos.

Past Kudos Given
No kudos given
You haven't given any kudos yet. Share the love above and you'll see it here.

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Why aggregateExpression is not working?

Hi community!

I am trying to apply

project = AUDTUDO and issueFunction in aggregateExpression("Sum of original estimate", "originalEstimate.sum()")

but no success - as you can see in the attached image, I face the message

"Unable to find JQL function 'aggregateExpression(Sum of original estimate, originalEstimate.sum())'."

Before this message, I faced one about issueFuncyion. I have created an issueFunction customized field as text one and now I see the message above.

ScriptRunner 1.1.71-AC with Jira CloudscriptRunner-issue.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hi Elis,

Thank you for your question. 

I can confirm that in JIRA Cloud you can only use the issueFunction() JQL function provided by ScriptRunner on the Enhanced Search page as described in the documentation here.

This is due to the way that Atlassian restrict how the JQL functions can interact with their infrastructure meaning we must run them in a sandbox process.

However I can confirm that the aggregateExpression JQL function is not available in ScriptRunner for Jira Cloud as described here, due  to the fact that Atlassian do not provide the same API's as in the server version which are required to create this function.

If this answer has solved your issue can you please accept it in order to mark this answer as correct for users who are searching for a similar issue.

Regards,

Kristian

Thanks, @Kristian Walker _Adaptavist_ for your reply.

Taking advantage of your attention, do you suggest another plugin to replace aggregateExpression? I am looking for something that helps to sum all worked log for a given project on a given date range and send it by email weekly. If I am able to define a query, JIRA subscripts can solve the mail sending to me.

Thanks in advance, Elis

Hi Elis,

I do not another plugin that would provide this JQL function myself but would suggest searching the Atlassian marketplace to see if one exists.

Regards,

Kristian

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Asked in Jira Service Management

JSM June ask me anything (AMA)

Hello Community members! We’re wrapping up the end of JSM June with an Ask Me Anything (AMA) with the Jira Service Management product team. This is your chance to ask all your ITSM questions to o...

262 views 13 14
View question

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you