We need to enable the "Share" field "People Picker" drop down in the end user screen.

Rosie Dias June 1, 2021

We need to enable the "Share" field "People Picker" drop down in the end user screen.

At the moment the end user can see the icon and after clicking on it however, the "people picker" dropdown is not activated.

Can't seem to make it active Help!

Thanks,

Rosie

3 answers

0 votes
Rosie Dias June 1, 2021

error

0 votes
Rosie Dias June 1, 2021

error

0 votes
Vikrant Yadav
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 1, 2021

Hi @Rosie Dias Welcome to Atlassian Community!

Is "Share" is a User Picker field ? Only User picker field can show users in dropdown.

If it's a User Picker field , then you need to start typing User Name then the revelant user list comes. 

Still not working then check Field Context :- "All active users are allowed"

Rosie Dias June 1, 2021

hi yes it is! I attached the screen the end user sees, for our other Jira Projects it works, for this new one it doesn't.

Vikrant Yadav
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 1, 2021

Hi @Rosie Dias check field Context.

Kindly share the screenshot of the field on create Screen ?

Rosie Dias June 1, 2021

BTW this is Jira Server - on premiss

See below post for screen shot

Rosie Dias June 1, 2021

CreateScreen.png

Vikrant Yadav
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 1, 2021

Approvers is the User picker field in the Screenshot. 
Have you checked field Context in Custom field ?  Given project is added on Context or not ?

Rosie Dias June 1, 2021

What I need is that the request participants be a user picker field, right now the user types something in and the list of organization users i snot shown, like in our other Jira Projects.

I do not know what you mean by "Context" . it is not a Custom Field it is the normal out of the box Jira filed. Hope this makes sense?

Thanks

Rosie Dias June 1, 2021

We have been able to add the Request Participants as a User Picker field. Tahnks for your help!

Vikrant Yadav
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 1, 2021

@Rosie Dias Cool! Glad to hear it fixed now. 

Thanks!

Suggest an answer