Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Verification Code is Invalid

I am having issues with some users logging in via Microsoft. The system will take them to enter in their account and password. The system will give a message to verify your email, user enters the number sent via no-reply@mail.notifications.atlassian.com but when it is entered the system says the provided verification code is invalid. I have confirmed users are added in the system and given a role in the project, but for some reason a few users get this notice to verify their email which will not take the code, and others can login to the system with no issue.

failure.png

1 answer

I don't have an answer for you, but I can confirm I'm experiencing the same issue as is my colleague.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira

Online AMA this week: Your project management questions answered by Jira Design Lead James Rotanson

We know that great teams require amazing project management chops. It's no surprise that great teams who use Jira have strong project managers, effective workflows, and secrets that bring planning ...

173 views 1 6
Read article

Atlassian Community Events