Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Unable to load all of the available gadgets?

I have been trying to load gadgets to add them to a dashboard and only 2 gadgets appear. Available gadgets will not load. It tries to load the gadgets but then fails, "We were unable to load all of the available gadgets." Trying to load gadgets seemingly brings the whole system to a crawl as well. 

Capture.PNG

3 answers

I am having the same issue.  Has anyone been able to resolve the issue?

Were you able to resolve?  We are having the same problem.

0 votes

Hi Virginia,

Have you changed your JIRA's base url and is the base url(both host and port parts) setting configured properly?

Regards,

Peter

Hi Peter,

I had to change the BASE URL in our system, since then I have had problems loading the gadgest. Do I have to make further changes after changing the Base URl so that the Gadgest are loaded again?

BR

Jens

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira

Online AMA this week: Your project management questions answered by Jira Design Lead James Rotanson

We know that great teams require amazing project management chops. It's no surprise that great teams who use Jira have strong project managers, effective workflows, and secrets that bring planning ...

211 views 1 6
Read article

Atlassian Community Events