Unable to find startdate of a release in JIRA

AtlassianLearner April 3, 2020

Hi,

I'm trying to extract the release information from JIRA that should include FixVersions,ReleaseDate,StartDate and Status(Release/Unleased). I'm able to find all of them except the StartDate.

Here is the jql I'm using and the json object returned doesn't have anything related to StartDate

fixVersion in releasedVersions()

Any suggestions on how to get this information using the jql

2 answers

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 6, 2020

Hi @AtlassianLearner  - Yous should be able to go to a project and then click on Releases on the left hand nav. The result will show a list of releases along with the Start Date. 

0 votes
Jack Nolddor _Sweet Bananas_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 3, 2020

Hi and Welcome,

Sadly the requested information about releases is not available at issue level, so you cannot search for it using JQL. Only versions labels are present at issue level and that the only data you can extract using JQL.

Regards

AtlassianLearner April 3, 2020

Thank you. Any suggestions on how we can extract that information if not through jql.

Suggest an answer