The name of the system field "decision date" in the code

Павел Копасов February 8, 2022

Hello! Please tell me the name of the system field "decision date", for example, "creation date" is {{issue.created}}, but I do not know the "decision date". Field {{issue.resolved}} - returns the solution field itself, but not the date. And I need a date. I will be very grateful. Thanks!

2 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 9, 2022

"Decision date" is not a system field, it's a custom field (added by an app or an administrator).  You'll need to use the custom field smart value.

0 votes
Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 8, 2022

@Павел Копасов 

Welcome to the Community!!

Its {{issue.decision date}}

Will you please include the screenshot of what you are referring to

Thanks,
Pramodh

I need to find the time to work on the task, I implement it through the mathematical formula {{[date1].diff([date2]).[unit]}} where date1 is the "creation date" field (issue.created), but date2 - there should be the value of the "decision date" field. For example (screenshot), the task was created at 7:46, and solved at 7:52 . Through this mathematical formula, I need to find these 12 minutes. Thanks!
Screenshot_2.png

For example, the formula {{issue.created.diff(now).minutes}} returns a value, but {{issue.created.diff(issue.decision.date).minutes}} does not work

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events