When I tried to find Confluence page from Jira lin menu and typed in russian language I got error: The Jira server could not be contacted. This may be a temporary glitch or the server may be down.
When I repeated to this search with english, it works.
Application link is up and running.
Jira server 8.2
Confluence server 6.15.6
I had the same problem. The resolution worked for me:
I set useBodyEncodingForURI tomcat parameter in the
<confluence-install>/conf/server.xml to false. And it worked for me.
Hello Community members! We’re wrapping up the end of JSM June with an Ask Me Anything (AMA) with the Jira Service Management product team. This is your chance to ask all your ITSM questions to o...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events