Thank you all. I got where I needed to be. Address change in Oracle

Amy Waggener May 3, 2023

Hello all,

I need to have a shipping address changed in Oracle. 

How do I get a ticket raised to address this issue, it is impacting Custom Design Team in Foxboro Mass,

Thank you

Amy

2 answers

1 accepted

4 votes
Answer accepted
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 4, 2023

@Amy Waggener I may be completely off the mark here, but I thought I'd share this in case it's where you are actually trying to get to.

https://www.oracle.com/ca-en/corporate/contact/

On the above page is a series of links to either contact Oracle Sales or Customer Support.

Since you mentioned Oracle ERP I'm assuming they are the people you are trying to get in touch with not Atlassian.

I hope that helps!

Amy Waggener May 4, 2023

Thank you Jimmy,

I was finally able to get to the place I needed to put in my change request.

Like # people like this
1 vote
Peter Van de Voorde
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 3, 2023

Hi @Amy Waggener ,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community.

Unfortunately I don't think we're the right people to help you with this problem.
If it's Atlassian related I would ask them directly through https://support.atlassian.com

Otherwise I would check with your coworkers on how to make this necessary change.

Cheers,

Peter

Amy Waggener May 3, 2023

HI Peter,

Thank you for the suggestion. Unfortunately there is not generic email address to ask a question, and I am not sure which platform i need to ask my question on.

Amy

Dave Rosenlund
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 3, 2023

Hi, @Amy Waggener.  Perhaps you can clarify for us the connection between your question and Atlassian Jira?

After all, this is the Atlassian Community.  It's not clear how we might help you with changing an shipping address in Oracle? Atlassian software is delivered digitally -- not via ground shipping methods. 

If you mean a billing address, as @Peter Van de Voorde points out, you'd have to take that up directly with Atlassian. You (or someone else from your company) can log into Atlassian support and file a ticket. It's not something the community can solve for you. 

Normally, the Jira administrator (or the person who purchased the product) does this sort of thing.

Hope this helps,

-dave

Like Peter Van de Voorde likes this
Amy Waggener May 3, 2023

Hi Dave,

Thank you for your response. I understand the community cannot solve my issue, but i was hoping to find guidance as to where to log my issue.

We use Oracle as our ERP and we had an Org migration last year, but also had a facility move. So for one of our locations the shipping address is pointing to a now useless address.

I was told i needed to put in a JIRA ticket to get this change taken care of, but am not having any luck in figuring out where to exactly put the request.

Amy

Like Dave Rosenlund likes this
Stuart Capel - London
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 3, 2023

Hi Amy,

you'll need to find out where to raise the Jira ticket at your company.

This is an external site open to anyone. I think you might be best off going back to the person that asked you to raise a Jira ticket. Ask them which project or portal to use and if they wouldn't mind giving you a link.

Like # people like this
Amy Waggener May 3, 2023

HI Stuart,

Thank you for your response. I am also trying to figure it out on the internal side, was just hoping someone here might have run into the same issue.

Amy

Like Dave Rosenlund likes this
Dave Rosenlund
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 3, 2023

I suggest you start here, @Amy Waggener:

Like Peter Van de Voorde likes this

Suggest an answer