Tempo Reporting by price

mciotta June 2, 2020

Hi, 

We will have over 100 accounts in Tempo created and we want to be able to report on price and hours logged per account. I understand this can be achieved by going to each account and selecting the "Time and Expense" tab and exporting an xls. Is this the only way? 

Is their a way to export a report that contains all accounts and a price per role and hours logged  instead of going to each account and exporting? 

1 answer

0 votes
Mike Hogan June 2, 2020

I recommend having a look at Tempo Budgets. The solution has comprehensive reporting capabilities specifically for cost and revenue tracking, using price and/or cost rates defined in Tempo. Hope this helps!

mciotta June 2, 2020

instead of purchasing a whole new plugin ..... its my understanding that it is not possible to do this with Tempo Timesheets?

Mike Hogan June 2, 2020

Yes, I believe this is a limitation in Tempo Timesheets reporting. A report can be created for Accounts and grouped by roles, but you would have to calculate the price rates by role, perhaps with VLOOKUP in excel. Otherwise, Tempo Budgets would really be the solution you would want to look at.

Suggest an answer