Tempo-Planned Time

Clare Lawson July 15, 2022

Hello!  How do I populate accounts with Planned Time in Tempo?  I want to add the allotted hours for the account.  Is this possible or do I need to set this up differently?  tempo planned time.PNG

1 answer

0 votes
Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 16, 2022

Hi @Clare Lawson , do you have Tempo Planner installed as well (besides Tempo Timesheets)?

Clare Lawson July 18, 2022

No, we don't have Planner installed.  Is this where I will find what I am looking for?

Susanne Götz _Tempo_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 18, 2022

Hi @Dave Mathijs , 

To view information about planned vs actual time, you need to have both Tempo Timesheets and Tempo Planner installed. 

Please take a look at https://help.tempo.io/cloud/en/tempo-timesheets/generating-reports/planned-vs-actual-reports.html for more information about this report.

Best regards,
Susanne Götz
Tempo team 

Clare Lawson July 18, 2022

Hi Susanne,

I do have planner installed.  Sorry about that.  Let me read this. 

Clare Lawson July 19, 2022

Hello.  Where do you actually log the planned time for an account?  I understand how to run the report, but where do I enter planned time for an account?

Suggest an answer