Hey guys, need help here.
I defined the filter for a Project. I used Area and Branch; Assignee; Bank-Partner; Candidate; Created; Key; Reason for request; Status and I activated the subscription to auto-send a periodic report to our internal groups. Apparently, the content when viewed by a subscriber is not the defined filter but in my access, I received the correct content of the filter. See below screenshot of the recipient's received content (I did not include resolution, updated and due in my filter).
Background When you hear the words ‘Release notes’, almost always you think of an unsolicited email from a software vendor. But I am here to tell you that from our data, sending release notes via E...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events