Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Slack notifications for tickets about to break SLA

Hi all!

Is it possible to notify when a ticket is about to break the SLA? For example, if the due date is 2021121 when the current day is 20211111 I want to be notified because the SLA will be exceeded in the following 10 days.

I have the Jira filters built, but I cannot set a notification that notify when a new finding is in this situation. Currently, I'm using Slack integration in the related project, but this does not work as I mentioned.

Thanks!

2 answers

0 votes
Daniel Eads Atlassian Team Nov 15, 2021

For a very similar Automation rule, check out Morning Slack digest of Open Jira Issues . This is roughly what you're looking for, with just a slight tweak to use the JQL filter you've already created to catch the issues about to breach SLA.

Cheers,
Daniel

0 votes
Jimmy Seddon Community Leader Nov 12, 2021

Hi @Nicolas Gomez!

Welcome to the community!

What about using a scheduled Automation rule?  You can setup a rule that will trigger based on whatever interval you want (such as once a day).

Then, you can configure it to send a slack message with the details of the items that will breach soon.

I hope that helps!

-Jimmy

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events