Scriptrunner: Scripted Field of Type Label. No Label Template?

Zach Mauch March 15, 2019

Hello, I am trying to make a scripted field that takes a label from a linked issue to display as a label on the primary issue. However, it seems there is no template option for label. Is there a simple way to do it? It is just a single label, not multiple.

1 answer

0 votes
Maarten Cautreels
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 15, 2019

Hi Zach,

If you don't need to be able to search easily on a single label in case the Scripted field has multiple labels, you can simply use the type Text. You could concatenate the labels split by comments in the Scripted Field.

Hope this helps.

Best,

Maarten

Zach Mauch March 15, 2019

I know I can use the text type, but I was wondering if there is a way to make it display as a label.

Maarten Cautreels
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 15, 2019

Not through Scripted Fields.

You can obviously create a Script Listener and fill a Custom Field of type "Labels" every time an issue is updated.

Best,

Maarten

Suggest an answer