SLA Bar for Customer Portal

Mkrtich Tono February 19, 2024

Hello Jira Community

I'm looking for a solution (not an addon or plugin) so the customer can see the SLA from the portal or at least get an email/notification as soon as the SLA is breached for that ticket, please can you advise. 

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Brian Trepto
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 19, 2024

Hi @Mkrtich Tono

By default, there is now ability to share SLA Information trough the customer portal.

A workaround you already implemented would be the use of automation by adding a comment or sending an email notification. 

@Brian Trepto I can not see the SLA feature in the portal 

Like Brian Trepto likes this
Brian Trepto
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 19, 2024

As I said - there is no such feature at the moment. So the correct way would be the use Jira Automation and create a comment.

Like Mkrtich Tono likes this

ahh thank you :D as in your first comment it was now (not no) which confused me, thanks, buddy! 

Like Brian Trepto likes this
Brian Trepto
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 19, 2024

You're welcome @Mkrtich Tono 😉

0 votes
Answer accepted

I have created this automation (but did not used it yet, I believe it will work). 

But still looking for a solution so the customer can see the Full SLA information or custom fields on the portal board. 

Screenshot 2024-02-19 143353.png

Brian Trepto
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 19, 2024

The automation looks good and should work @Mkrtich Tono !

Suggest an answer