Roadmaps in Jira Core

Alex May 23, 2020

Hey guys,

I am currently trying to create a roadmap in Jira Core. Unfortunately without success. Is this feature completely missing? Seems like Jira Software has some kind of next-gen project which enables roadmaps. Is this currently the only Jira-version? Which Jira-Version should I switch to, even though the workflows probably will not fit my needing, in order to get roadmaps or are there any plans for the future to implement roadmaps in Jira Core? Are there any plugins I could use instead?

1 answer

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 25, 2020

Hello Alex,

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

The Roadmaps feature is currently, only available for next-gen software projects.

Checking the add-ons related to roadmaps, none of them mentions about Jira Core or Business projects, so I'm afraid this option is not available at the moment.

There is also a Free plan for Jira software, so feel free to add this product on your site in order to test next-gen projects and roadmaps.

Please, go to Cog Icon > Billing > Manage subscriptions. On this page, you will see the option to add more products.

Screen Shot 2020-05-25 at 10.18.41.png

Once you add Jira software, please follow the steps of the documentation below to create a new next-gen project:

If you have any other questions regarding this matter, please let us know.

Regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events