Rise information message at plugin uninstall

VPP-private acc August 7, 2020

Hello community,

I am not sure where to ask this question so I decided to reach You.

We are young company and we are almost completing our first plugin for JIRA.

We just have one question which seems we can not find the answer on the internet.

After uninstallation of the plugin we are capturing the event and we are doing our internal checks. In certain conditions we need to warn the administrator for some leftovers to the workflow which he/she needs to handle. 

Is there any way to post a custom uninstallation message popup to UPM at the time of the uninstallation?

Thank you in advance.

1 answer

0 votes
Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 17, 2020

Hello @VPP-private acc

Thank you for reaching out.

Per your description, I understand that you would like to add a custom pop-up that would be triggered when an Admin clicks to uninstall a plugin. Is that correct?

Since you need help with a development question, I believe the correct place to post this question would be the Atlassian Developer Community:

https://community.developer.atlassian.com/ 

The mentioned portal was specifically created for development questions, where you will find articles and suggestions from other third-party partners and Atlassian developers. Feel free to open a new topic about your question there! :)

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
VERSION
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events