Query tickets where due date were ever breached

Daria Pavlova May 1, 2023

Hi! I need to query tickets as well as all closed tickets where the due date were expired 

so I need to collect all tickets (no matter the resolution) where the due date was breached

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Sushant Verma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 1, 2023

Hi @Daria Pavlova 

Welcome to the community!

You can try :

duedate<now()

Regards,
Sushant Verma

Daria Pavlova May 2, 2023

@Sushant Verma 

I am afraid in this way it will show me al the resolved task that was closed on time but time ago so the due date is in the past

Sushant Verma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 2, 2023

@Daria Pavlova  Try :  

duedate < now() AND status in (Closed, Resolved)

Regards,
Sushant Verma 

0 votes
Daria Pavlova May 2, 2023

I need to found out if the due date was ever breached even if the task is already closed

Sushant Verma
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 2, 2023

@Daria Pavlova I think, Jira does not support this functionality out of the box. There is an issue open for this that you can watch or vote for : JRACLOUD-20727

If you have scriptrunner in your instance, you can compare dates with a JQL query like this:

issueFunction in dateCompare("", "resolutionDate > dueDate")

Regards,
Sushant Verma

Suggest an answer