Need for "Issues I made" in Jira

Jooyeon March 18, 2020

Hi, I'm fairly new to the system and getting adjusted.
I'm having a hard time finding a list of Issues I've posted/ made. I automatically reach the above right-hand corner, near my profile - since i feel its a function relevant to "my profile" or my history. But I fail to every time. I still can't get a hang on where exactly to see a list of only the issues I've made since there's just way too much to filter from if not.
Where might this function be? / Is there such function? If not I think it might help get users to get to their task faster.

1 answer

2 votes
edwin vasquez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 18, 2020

Hello @Jooyeon and welcome to the Community!

You should be able to go to the issues page and search for issues. Just look for the field Reporter and then your name or Reporter = YourUserName

Let me know if this helps. 

Andrew Laden
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 19, 2020

One of the default filters is "reported by me"

Now to be fair, it is possible that you could have created the issue but set someone else as the reporter. Jira actually doesnt seem to store the "creator" as a separate field.

You could add post functions to the create transition to set user to a custom field but that would only help going forward.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events